If you're having an issue with your sewing machine, let us take a look at your machine! It could be an easy fix. Or if you think it is a bigger problem, our factory-trained technicians can repair it on site. For 40 years, we've worked on vintage, basic and even state of the art machines. All of our repairs and service is done on site by the owner himself along with a trained technician.
Our service department provides service for all models and brands of sewing machines, sergers and embroidery machines. We pride ourselves on our quick turnaround time for our repairs, mostly 7 - 10 business days. We know you need your sewing machine and we do our very best to get them in and out of the store as quick as possible.
While you're here, take a look around our store. You'll find:
- Parking: We know how important it is to find easy, convenient parking in South Bay! It's light traffic, quiet and safe. Let us know and we can help bring your machine into the store.
- Fabric: Who doesn't love fabric! We have thousands of bolts, perfect for every project that you can see in person, touch and feel. You'll find something you'll love!
- Accessories and Notions: We carry many products that can make sewing easier and more fun. Come and take a look.
- Events & Classes: We have a great classroom and fill it with clubs, events and lectures from our Education team and international educators. Click here for our upcoming classes.
- New Machines: We service and sell Baby Lock, Bernina, Brother, Pfaff and Viking sewing, embroidery, quilting and serger machines!
- Machine Instruction: When you buy a new machine from us, your instruction classes are FREE as long as you own the machine.
- Trade-in and refurbished machines: Did you know we have trade-in machines? These gently used, traded-in machine have been serviced by our trained, certified technicians
If you've gotten here from Google Search or Facebook, please bring this service offer to our service counter.